Oct 30, 2012

Small town girls

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: topshop, pants: J brand, shoes: Nike (similar), hat: Rag & Bone, rings: The 2 Bandits, Karen London


I wish I was home right now our house in Long Island is always the first to go strait to hell. Our pool has probably over flooded and went strait to our basement...I mean I live right next to the water all three sides of our street is probably complete mayhem. We get floods when it just rains too hard. So i can only image whats it's like now. I kept getting updates from my neighbor saying it was getting worse and worse so I can only pray it didn't  hit our first floor! All our photos and my dads drum set which he knows is probably covered up from the bay. I don't even want to talk about our garage next to the pool cause i'm sure it's unreparable...
My heart goes out to all the families all over the East coast!
Xoxo 
Follow me on Pintrest

19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and super fall-esque. I need to step up my flannel game, thanks for the inspiration!

    xo- Akilah

    www.ItsAkilahObviously

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you blogging amidst all the chaos on the East coast, I'm on the west so I can only imagine what it feel like. It's a good thing you didn't stick around though, btw I love your hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone made it through the storm okay and I hope you house isn't too badly damaged. You're rocking that flannel. Love it with your hair!

    Theresa
    http://bomamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful casual plaid!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's terrible! I'll keep you all in my thoughts in prayers- I am without power too! But my fam and I are safe. I'm at a friends to shower/charge my electronics/and have internet!!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last picture of you. I hope everyone and everything is alright!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic, love that outfit!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I'm so sorry! I hear Long Island got hit the worst! I hope you and your family are doing okay though.

    xo
    Maggie
    http://magz725.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw man I hope you guys feel better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your okay hope the damage isn't too bad!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers going out to you and your family!! http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-party-before-bell-game-edison-vs.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. my thoughts and prayers go out to you guys, hope everything will be alright for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit and photos!!
    I hope everything will be alright for you!
    Xo ine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm new to your sweet blog. I'm so sorry to hear your story and all the other stories of devastation - I hope this nightmare is over very soon; sending my love and good vibes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your house isnt ruined! Did you prepare at all before the storm? They were telling us about it for a week beforehand.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.