Oct 27, 2012

Sweet home details

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress: Nanette Lepore, sweater: Topman,

Small writings on the wall, height markings and mis-shappen stars...maybe perfect, who knows. Kindergarden art, collectibles, overgrown grass. Pierce Caradona markings all over the walls of the stairs and my mother.
Walking into my house is so calming sometimes I wish my favorite song played each and every time. (this one...which is one of my top 20 favorite songs) I love sitting on the couch near the window it's my spot if I can get to it before Philip Charles. I love the photos on the walls, I love how I decorate like my mother or aspire to. I like how our backyard is always neat, yet my mother would always make me go clean it..I have yet to figure out how to clean a yard I suppose. I like the way the writings on the walls look as if they are supposed to be there and how if they ever disappeared  It wouldn't look right. naked.


10 comments:

  1. LOVE your sweater. And your home is beautiful :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway
    AND one more giveaway!! Visit my blog to enter both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite thing about your blog is the music (but the beautiful images come pretty close!)
    x
    Kayla

    www.nearlyoldfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cardigan hun! Home is always the best place to return to, you have a beautiful, warm one :)

    xo
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cardigan!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your photos!
    XOXO


    http://julie-aftermidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sweaters. Looks so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. which camera did you use? these photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these photo's. They are so different to your normal pictures whilst still strangely being similar. They seem much more candid. i like them a lot, i think your amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a great blog! i really love your style!

    http://thereisnologictofeel.blogspot.be/ - welcome any time!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.